Venome Meso ATOPIC meso-cocktail 5 ml – Brightening and improving the protective barrier for atopic skin
ATOPIC meso-cocktail is characterized by a combination of antioxidants and active forms of vitamin C, showing anti-inflammatory and stimulating effects.
- The unique use of Ascorbyl Glucoside (a combination of natural starch and vitamin C), which is activated by an enzyme contained in skin cells, helps to gradually release ascorbic acid, thanks to which it reaches the deeper layers of the epidermis and partially the dermis.
- Supports the stimulation of collagen and hyaluronic acid synthesis, improving skin elasticity and hydration.
- Ascorbyl glucoside and citric acid are also responsible for the exfoliating (exfoliating) effect, which helps combat uneven color and pigmentation spots, giving the effect of illumination.
- By stimulating the production of ceramides, Meso ATOPIC helps to rebuild the protective barrier of the skin of people suffering from atopic dermatitis
- Sodium Hydroxide (Hygroscopic Substance)
- Ascorbyl Glucoside (Combination of Starch and Vitamin C)
- Citric acid (keratolytic intermediate)
- Lipoic Acid (antioxidant)
- Ethylene Glycol Derivative
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sterile 5ml vial in a cardboard box
- Lot number sticker