Venome Filler Lidocaine is a range of five tissue fillers based on a monophasic, biofermentation gel of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin with the addition of lidocaine.
The variety of Venome products, which are characterized by different amounts of sodium hyaluronate and a cross-linking agent, allows you to precisely select the preparation depending on the indication and the scope of the desired correction.
Venome fillers are suitable for both subtle hydration and nourishment of the skin, lip injections and filling in delicate or medium wrinkle lines, as well as stronger emphasis of volume and giving the right shape to selected parts of the face. The content of lidocaine allows local pain relief at the time of administration by inhibiting the conduction of the stimulus at the injection site.
The fully hydrated formula of the acid minimizes the risk of swelling, which makes it easier to work on the target shape and size of the correction and accelerates the recovery period after the procedure. The addition of lidocaine allows you to block the activity of the nerves responsible for transmitting pain messages, thanks to which the patient does not feel discomfort.
The products from the Venome Filler Lidocaine line are based on the innovative TOUCH technology, which is characterized by the use of stabilized hyaluronic acid with a high molecular weight and small deviations between sizes, a properly prepared, physiological buffer solution that hydrates the formula creating a three-dimensional acid network and the addition of 3mg lidocaine .
- Stage I The initial technological process of Venome Filler Lidocaine is based on the double purification of the base ingredients from the remains of cell walls, thanks to which the acid obtains a very low level of proteins and endotoxins in the tests, which minimizes the risk of possible allergic reactions. The purified product is then evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Step II Next, the sodium hyaluronate is stabilized with the BDDE cross-linking agent, in order to connect the particles through chemical bonds that slow down the disintegration and give adequate resistance to the action of the naturally occurring hyaluronidase enzyme in the body. Excess BDDE, if any, is removed in the washout process, which significantly affects the structure of the network and reduces subsequent, unwanted overcorrections.
- Stage III The next step is the combination of a cross-linked formula, a physiological buffering solution, thanks to which the stabilized chains are surrounded by a water coating, so they do not show excessive water absorption during and after injection, reducing the size of edema. The final process is the addition of the anesthetic lidocaine to the mixture.
The Venome Filler Lidocaine range, thanks to the TOUCH technology, is characterized by appropriate homogeneity and flexibility of the acid, which increases the comfort of the injection. The double homogenization process used allowed to obtain a perfectly smooth and consistent gel with high structural viscosity.
- Product intended for use by a professional/professional user.
Venome Filler L Lips Lidocaine 2 x 1ml – Perfectly filled lips with a clear outline of the cupid’s bow.
Composition:The product contains 20mg/ml of monophasic, cross-linked hyaluronic acid in the form of a viscoelastic gel and 3mg of lidocaine hydrochloride.
The cross-linked gel of hyaluronic acid Venome Filler L Lips, thanks to its unique rheological properties, is perfect for lip augmentation and modeling.
The preparation in the form of a homogeneous and homogeneous gel gives the right volume, firmness and hydration while maintaining softness and naturalness.
Thanks to the viscoelastic structure and the hydration technology of the acid formula, the filler effectively corrects the asymmetry of the upper or lower lip, without an unwanted, unnatural effect. Venome Filler L Lips is perfect for choosing the flat lip modeling technique, thanks to which the upper lip is aesthetically curled, the cupid’s bow is subtly emphasized, thus obtaining the effect of full, sensual lips.
This effect lasts from 5 to 6 months, but it depends on the injection technique used as well as biological and environmental factors.
- Increasing the volume of the lips
- Upper and lower lip asymmetry correction
- Cupid’s bow underline
- Rejuvenation of the mouth area
- Injection into the oral mucosa or the middle and deep tissue layer
- Recommended needle/cannula size: 27G or 30G