Venome Filler Lidocaine is a range of five tissue fillers based on a monophasic, biofermentation gel of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin with the addition of lidocaine.
The variety of Venome products, which are characterized by different amounts of sodium hyaluronate and a cross-linking agent, allows you to precisely select the preparation depending on the indication and the scope of the desired correction.
Venome fillers are suitable for both subtle hydration and nourishment of the skin, lip injections and filling in delicate or medium wrinkle lines, as well as stronger emphasis of volume and giving the right shape to selected parts of the face. The content of lidocaine allows local pain relief at the time of administration by inhibiting the conduction of the stimulus at the injection site.
The fully hydrated formula of the acid minimizes the risk of swelling, which makes it easier to work on the target shape and size of the correction and accelerates the recovery period after the procedure. The addition of lidocaine allows you to block the activity of the nerves responsible for transmitting pain messages, thanks to which the patient does not feel discomfort.
The products from the Venome Filler Lidocaine line are based on the innovative TOUCH technology, which is characterized by the use of stabilized hyaluronic acid with a high molecular weight and small deviations between sizes, a properly prepared, physiological buffer solution that hydrates the formula creating a three-dimensional acid network and the addition of 3mg lidocaine .
- Stage I The initial technological process of Venome Filler Lidocaine is based on the double purification of the base ingredients from the remains of cell walls, thanks to which the acid obtains a very low level of proteins and endotoxins in the tests, which minimizes the risk of possible allergic reactions. The purified product is then evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Step II Next, the sodium hyaluronate is stabilized with the BDDE cross-linking agent, in order to connect the particles through chemical bonds that slow down the disintegration and give adequate resistance to the action of the naturally occurring hyaluronidase enzyme in the body. Excess BDDE, if any, is removed in the washout process, which significantly affects the structure of the network and reduces subsequent, unwanted overcorrections.
- Stage III The next step is the combination of a cross-linked formula, a physiological buffering solution, thanks to which the stabilized chains are surrounded by a water coating, so they do not show excessive water absorption during and after injection, reducing the size of edema. The final process is the addition of the anesthetic lidocaine to the mixture.
The Venome Filler Lidocaine range, thanks to the TOUCH technology, is characterized by appropriate homogeneity and flexibility of the acid, which increases the comfort of the injection. The double homogenization process used allowed to obtain a perfectly smooth and cohesive gel with high structural viscosity
- Product intended for use by a professional/professional user.
Venome Filler M Lidocaine 2 x 1ml – Filling medium and deep wrinkle lines and increasing tissue firmness and elasticity
Composition: The product contains 20mg/ml of monophasic, cross-linked hyaluronic acid in the form of a viscoelastic gel and 3mg of lidocaine hydrochloride.
Venome Filler M is a universal product for complete correction of medium and shallow lines of wrinkles and nasolabial folds.
The monophasic hyaluronic acid gel, thanks to the fully hydrated formula and the unique TOUCH cross-linking technology, spreads very well in the tissues, giving them optimal firmness at the application site and immediate emphasizing of the folds, without excessive swelling, often caused by too high hygroscopicity of the acid particles.
The product is ideal as a supplement to therapy with Venome Filler S and L products.
This effect lasts from 5 to 6 months, but it depends on the injection technique used as well as biological and environmental factors.
- Filling medium and deep skin folds
- Puppet line correction
- Complementing delicate scars
- Eliminating nasolabial folds
- Lip volume increase
- Injection into the oral mucosa or the middle and deep tissue layer
- Recommended needle/cannula size: 27G or 30G