Venome Filleris a range of five tissue fillers based on a monophasic biofermentation gel of cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin.
The variety of Venome products characterized by a different amount of sodium hyaluronate and a cross-linking agent allows you to precisely select the preparation depending on the indication and the scope of the desired correction.
Venome fillers are suitable for both subtle hydration and nourishment of the skin, lip injections and filling in delicate or medium wrinkle lines, as well as stronger emphasis of volume and giving the right shape to selected parts of the face.
The Venome Filler range, thanks to the TOUCH technology, is characterized by appropriate homogeneity and flexibility of the acid, which increases the comfort of the injection. The fully hydrated acid formula minimizes the risk of swelling, which makes it easier to work on the target shape and size of the correction and accelerates the recovery period after the procedure.
Innovative TOUCH technology
The products from the Venome Filler line are based on the innovative TOUCH technology, which is characterized by the use of stabilized hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight and small deviations between sizes and a properly prepared, physiological buffer solution that hydrates the formula creating a three-dimensional acid network.
- The initial technological process of Venome Filler is based on cleaning the base ingredients twice from wall debris span> cellular, thanks to which the acid obtains very low levels of proteins and endotoxins, which span>minimizes the risk of possibleallergic reactions.
- The purified product is then evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Then sodium hyaluronateis stabilized with a cross-linking agent BDDE, to connect the particles through chemical bonds that slow down the disintegration, giving adequate resistance to the action of the naturally occurring hyaluronidase enzyme in the body.
- Excess BDDE, if any, is removed in the washout process, which significantly affects the structure of the network and reduces subsequent, unwanted overcorrections.
- The next step is combination of cross-linked formula and physiologicalbuffer solution, thanks to which the stabilized chains are surrounded by a water coating, so they do not show excessive water absorption during and after injection, reducing the size of swelling.
- The double homogenization process allowed to obtain a perfectly smooth and consistent gel with high structural viscosity.< /span>
- Product intended for use by a professional/professional user.
VENOME FILLER S LIPS – MOISTURIZING LIPS AND SUBTLE CORRECTION OF RED LIP.
- 1 ml contains 14 mg of sodium hyaluronate.
- Natural lip filling with a soft lip red structure
- Subtle contour enhancement
- Correction of occurring delicate asymmetries
- Removal of fine wrinkles around the lips
- Injection into the oral mucosa or the middle layer of tissue.
- Recommendedy size of needles and cannulas: 27G or30G
Advantages of Venome fillers
- Containing highly purified, cross-linked biofermentation hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin