Venome H2O – intensive tissue stimulation and improvement of tissue hydration – 24 mg/2ml< strong> fragmented hyaluronic acid.
Venome H2O is an innovative stimulating therapy whose formulation is based on fragmentary, high-molecular hyaluronic acid in 24 mg/2ml, with exceptional regenerative properties, giving volume and deep hydration at the same time.
The preparation affects the restoration of the appropriate water balance of the extracellular matrix, stimulating at the same time fibroblasts to intensive production new protein fibers of the skin, thanks to which it regains proper firmness and density. The product has a certificate medical class III.
The Venome H2O product is based on innovative , fragmented hyaluronic acid (24 mg/2ml), which has unusual stimulating properties due to the possibility of effective activation of the CD44< receptor /strong> on the fibroblast, the stimulation of which results in accelerating metabolism and improving the efficiency of cells. The CD44 protein is one of the major receptors for hyaluronic acid found on the surface of fibroblasts. Its unique properties consist in the ability to control and transmit appropriate signals inside the cell, contributing to its faster growth, multiplication and intensive production of fibers type III collagen, otherwise known as young collagen. Ordinary, high molecular weight hyaluronic acid does not have properties that stimulate fibroblasts, contributing only to restoring proper hydration of the skin.
SOFT TOUCH PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide that belongs to the group of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and is found in the intercellular space of all living organisms. The structure of hyaluronic acid is based on the so-called monomers, i.e. units of N-acetyl-D-glucosamine and D-glucuronic acid joined together by chemical bonds. The more monomers, the higher the mass of hyaluronic acid will be.
From the point of view of proper skin stimulation and regeneration, the most optimal values for HA to improve and intensify cellular metabolism, will be the size in which it has from 20 to 40 monomers in its structure. Hyaluronic acid with higher or lower values will not have stimulating properties.
The SOFT TOUCH technology allows during the production process to distinguish these sizes among the various masses of hyaluronic acid, which have the best properties to stimulate cells within the dermis. Thanks to this, Venome H2O has a strong effect in stimulating fibroblasts through perfectly selected masses of acid, which have the ability to activate CD44 receptors .
To determine the appropriate amount of monomers of hyaluronic acid in the SOFT TOUCH technology, the innovative FTIR spectroscopy was used, which is particularly applicable in the analysis particles by using infrared. Thanks to the pharmaceutical spectroscopy method, H2O contains only acid fragments with sizes ranging from 20-40 base units.
Revitalizing H2O gel effectively reduces the signs of skin aging by improving its hydration, which restores the right environment for fibroblasts to work . Thanks to the use of fragments of hyaluronic acid, which has the ability to activate the CD44 receptor, new collagen fibers are produced much faster, thanks to which the skin regains firmness and proper density, its structure is improved, and wrinkles fixed and facial expressions are reduced.
- Visible flaccidity
- Loss of moisture
- Wrinkles fixed
- Floating hamsters
- Loss of skin elasticity
- No glow
1. The Venome H2O product can be administered in several methods, including deposit, linear retrograde or 5-point technique, each time to a depth of the dermis of about 1.6-2.2 mm.
2. Deposit method – the deposit method consists in deposit application of the preparation to the dermis on the entire face or in areas requiring special stimulation.
3. Linear retrograde – linear application of the product into the dermis, into skin depressions and folds, in order to stimulate the skin in the area of the refraction.
4. The 5-point technique consists in inserting the needle perpendicularly into the deep layers of the dermis and leaving deposits of 0.1-0.3 ml per point. The points should be placed in 5 places on both sides of the face. Marked points are anatomically safe places.
- 1 point – 2 cm down from the external angle of the palpebral fissure on the line connecting the angle of the mandible
- 2 point – 1 cm laterally from the nostril
- 3 point – 1 cm in a straight line from the ear cartilage
- 4th point – 2 cm down and 1 cm medial to the line drawn from the outer angle of the labial red down
- 5 point – 1.5 cm medially and upwards from the jaw angle
- Product intended for use by a professional/professional user.