Venome TCA Lift is a medical chemical peeling for strong skin revitalization with a diverse range of action and at the same time a high degree of safety.
The formulation formula is based on a combination of 20% TCA trichloroacetic acid, kojic acid and mandelic acid, which effectively eliminates the signs of skin aging by stimulating fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin fibers, additionally showing a bacteriostatic effect, while reducing the visibility of possible discoloration and local hyperpigmentation.
The product is not photosensitizing, therefore it can be used as a year-round peeling.
The TCA trichloroacetic acid used in the preparation belongs to the group of carboxylic acids and is the strongest organic chemical compound. Thanks to its characteristic structure and appropriate power (pKa 0.66), it penetrates into deep parts of the skin, inducing a number of repair processes responsible for visible improvement of its condition.
TCA acid stimulates the process of epidermal cell renewal, which is characterized by the breakdown of protein bonds between amino acids, leading to the loss of connections between cells, finally resulting in exfoliation of the living part and replacing old structures with new keratinocytes. In addition, the irritating effect of the acid on keratinocytes allows them to release cytokines, which are a mediator of inflammation, acting directly on fibroblasts, which stimulates them to increase production of collagen and elastin fibers.
TCA Lift successively reduces the number of small wrinkles, strengthens tension and reduces the visibility of scars and stretch marks by improving the quality of skin structures.
More about kojic acid
The addition of kojic acid in the Venome TCA Lift peeling allows you to eliminate disorders of color and pigmentation spots of various origins. Kojic acid is an effective inhibitor of the tyrosinase enzyme, which is one of the most important components in the melanogenesis process, i.e. the formation of melanin pigment.
By stopping this process, pigment cells do not have excess melanin, which results lightening of the skin in selected zones. Kojic acid used in TCA LIFT has an antioxidant effect, eliminating free oxygen radicals that destroy protein fibers of the skin.
The preparation also contains mandelic acid, which has a positive effect on reduction of keratosis around the follicle, which is often the cause of inflammatory changes. The product shrinks pores, eliminating excessive seborrhea and showing antibacterial properties, thanks to its structure similar to antibiotics, which makes it also recommended for problem skin.
Peeling Venome TCA Lift thanks to a unique combination of three acids: trichloroacetic, kojic and mandelic acid, effectively eliminates the problem of wrinkles and flaccidity , by stimulating fibroblasts to produce protein fibres. The product allows you to restore a even color and eliminate inflammatory changes, thanks to which the skin gains the right structure strong> and shine, without discoloration and uneven color.
- Product intended for use by a professional/professional user.
- You can find more about contraindications above, in the MORE
- Loss of firmness and visible flaccidity of the face oval
- Wrinkles fixed
- Discoloration and hyperpigmentation
- Minor scars
- Skin with visible unevenness and inflammatory changes
- Dirty skin with enlarged pores and blackheads
- Slowed cell renewal
- The treatment should be performed every 7-8 days in a series of 4-6 treatments in accordance with the surgeon’s recommendations and depending on the expected effect of the treatment.
VENOME TCA LIFT TREATMENT PROTOCOL:
- Perform a thorough make-up removal and clean the area to be treated (face, neck, cleavage or other parts of the body). It is recommended to use gloves to protect against the acid reaction of the product and to protect the patient’s mucous membranes, eyes and eye area, which cannot come into contact with the product.
- Draw 2-5 ml of product into the syringe. The final amount may vary depending on the area to be treated and the size of the skin lesion.
- Apply a thin layer using gloves, massaging into the area to be treated until a sticky layer is obtained. Avoid mucous membranes and eye area.
- The recommended time to leave on the skin is 4-6 minutes. The patient may feel tingling during the procedure. The length of time the product is left on the skin may vary depending on the type of skin and the specificity of the skin problem being treated.
- 4 minutes – delicate and sensitive skin
- 5 minutes – normal skin with visible signs of aging or prone to inflammation
- 6 minutes – oily, combination skin with strong skin folds.
- After the treatment time has elapsed, wash off any residue of the product with gauze dipped in water and thoroughly clean the area to be treated. The skin may be slightly red, which will subside within a few hours after the procedure. In addition, zonal drying may occur, which is associated with the exfoliating effect of the acid.
- At the end of the treatment, apply a moisturizing and soothing cream and a cream with a UV 50+ filter.
- In order to strengthen the treatment, use Skin Antidote Lift.