By buying a set of 5x6ml you get Skin Antidote Glow for 0.01gr. By adding a product to the cart, the price will be reduced in the order summary.
Venome Mandelic Glow is a chemical peeling with a multidirectional spectrum of action and a high degree of safety.
The 40% mandelic acid, used in the preparation, belonging to the fruit acids, i.e. alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), stimulates the process of cell renewal, thanks to which stimulates fibroblasts to produce protein fibers, additionally showing a strong bacteriostatic effect.
The preparation does not cause photosensitization, therefore it can be used as a year-round product.
Mandelic Glow stimulates the production of ceramides, glycosaminoglycans (GAG) as well as collagen and elastin fibers, which increases the level of hydration and increases the natural protective barrier of the skin, which directly affects the increase in firmness and the reduction of the visibility of surface wrinkles.
Regular use of Venome Mandelic Glow allows you to reduce the negative effects of photoaging, make the skin more elastic and restore its healthy glow.
Main active ingredient and its effect
- Mandelic acid is a product resulting from the hydrolysis reaction of selected organic compounds. The mass of individual particles is relatively large, thanks to which the preparation gradually penetrates into the deeper structures of the epidermis, giving control over the procedure and reducing the risk of possible irritation.
- The Venome Mandelic Glow preparation effectively eliminates discoloration and hyperpigmentation by shallowing the stratum corneum, by weakening or completely separating the connections between corneocytes, causing the effect of microexfoliation and, as a result, thickening of its living parts. The skin gradually regains its proper color by accelerating the removal of cells with an excessive amount of melanin, causing pigmentation changes.
- The advantage of mandelic acid is the universality of use and wide range of action. The product regulates the secretion of sebum, reduces the problem of perifollicular keratosis, shrinks pores, additionally showing antibacterial properties, which is why it is also recommended for problematic skin.
- pH 2.5
- Shallow wrinkles
- Discoloration and localized hyperpigmentation
- Perifollicular hyperkeratosis
- Dilated pores and blackheads
- Skin with visible irregularities
- The complexion has turned grey
- Oily and combination skin
- Limpness and lack of shine
1. Perform a thorough face make-up removal and degrease the treated area.
2. Withdraw the product from the packaging using a collection needle and syringe. Depending on the zone, take the appropriate amount of ml: face (3ml), neck (2ml), neckline (2ml) or hands (2ml).
3. Apply the product with gloves or a brush and massage in thoroughly.
4. Leave on the skin for 6 to 15 minutes. The time of leaving the product on depends on the individual indications of the patient and the condition of the skin. In places where we want to increase the power of the treatment, you can apply a second layer of peeling
5. Wash off the preparation with cool water. If the patient feels a strong burning sensation or observes intense redness, rinse the treated area immediately to remove the acid.
6. In order to strengthen the treatment and additional post-treatment protection, apply Skin Antidote Glow and a cream with a UV filter
It is recommended to repeat the treatment every 1-4 weeks for a maximum of 4 sessions. During the treatment, it is important to apply a regenerating moisturizer and SKIN ANTIDOTE GLOW in the evening and an SPF 50+ sunscreen during the day to protect the skin from the sun’s rays.