By buying a 5x6ml set you get Skin Antidote Hydration Pack for 0.01gr. By adding a product to the basket, the price will be reduced in the order summary.
Venome Lactic Hydration chemical peeling, thanks to the use of a unique combination of lactic acid, a complex of amino acids as well as allantoin and ascorbic acid, is highly effective in terms of increasing hydration, regeneration and stimulation of fibroblasts .
Allows you to restore the skin’s proper hydration and firmness.
Venome Lactic Hydration chemical peeling is a revitalizing treatment that strengthens the natural protective barrier of the skin, directly affecting the increase in the amount of ceramides, which contributes to improving the tightness of the lipid barrier and increasing the level of hydration. The unique combination of lactic acid, three amino acids, allantoin and ascorbic acid has a stimulating effect on skin cells, allowing to improve its quality and structure of the upper layers, giving the effect of tension and lifting.
Composition and operation
- The lactic acid used in Venome Lactic Hydration belongs to alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), which is obtained by fermentation of sugar by lactic bacteria. It is one of the substances included in NMF – a natural moisturizing factor, thanks to which it improves tissue protection, nourishes the skin more effectively and ensures its proper level of hydration. It also allows you to regulate the process of keratinization of the epidermis, restoring the natural, physiological pH, thus ensuring the softness and smoothness of the treated area.
- Lactic acidy has a cleansing effect on the pores of the skin, which is why it is recommended for the prevention of the fight against imperfections to which the skin is exposed in the event of incorrect daily care. The Lactic Hydration product has a brightening effect, thanks to the inhibition of tyrosinase activity, which helps to reduce the visibility of discoloration.
- Thanks to the complex of amino acids, such as Lysine, Glycine, Serine, the product increases the synthesis of the extracellular matrix, thus slowing down the mechanism affecting the aging process skin. Thanks to the glycine contained in the preparation, which is one of the main elements building collagen fiber (33.7% of all amino acid residues), the peeling increases the elasticity and elasticity of tissues.
- The preparation is additionally rich in allantoin, which accelerates skin regeneration, has keratolytic properties, while showing high hygroscopicity.
- Ascorbic acid has a strong antioxidant effect, eliminating the amount of free oxygen radicals.
- pH 2.5
- Dry skin
- No glow
- Loss of firmness
- Skin with visible unevenness, prone to dryness or seborrhea
- Flaxity and visible signs of aging
- Minor acne scars
- Contaminated skin
1. Perform a thorough face make-up removal and degrease the treated area.
2. Withdraw the product from the packaging using a collection needle and syringe. Depending on the zone, take the appropriate amount of ml: face (3ml), neck (2ml), cleavage (2ml) or hands (2ml).
3. Apply the product with gloves or a brush and massage in thoroughly.
4. Leave on the skin for 6 to 15 minutes. The time of leaving the product on depends on the individual indications of the patient and the condition of the skin. In places where we want to increase the power of the treatment, a second layer of peeling can be applied.
5. Wash off the preparation with cool water. If the patient feels a strong burning sensation or observes intense redness, rinse the treated area immediately to remove the acid.
6. In order to strengthen the treatment and additional post-treatment protection, apply Skin Antidote Hydration and a cream with a UV filter
- It is recommended to repeat the treatment every 1-4 weeks for a maximum of 4 sessions.
- During the treatment, it is important to apply a regenerating moisturizer and SKIN ANTIDOTE HYDRATION in the evening and an SPF 50+ sunscreen during the day to protect the skin from the sun’s rays.