VENOME RETINOL C SHOT – TWO-STEP SKIN REGENERATION!
Retinol C Shot is an exfoliating treatment with regenerating and repairing properties, which restores the skin’s proper tension, minimizes the visibility of wrinkles and eliminates local discolorations. The set consists of a two-stage procedure: VITAMIN C SHOT serum ampoules and RETINOL SHOT treatment mask, which mutually strengthen and accelerate the cell renewal process, additionally strongly cleansing and shrinking enlarged pores.
VITAMIN C SHOT + RETINOL SHOT = RETINOL C SHOT
VITAMIN C SHOT ampoule with serum contains a unique combination of antioxidants and natural plant extracts that effectively reduce progressive oxidation reactions that directly accelerate the aging process of the skin.
Composition and operation
- High, 15% concentration of ascorbic acid minimizes the amount of free oxygen radicals responsible for damaging lipids, proteins, including collagen and elastin fibers, which leads to much faster cell death and the progressive aging process.
- The calendula extract contained in the preparation, which is a rich source of flavonoids and carotenoids, has antioxidant and antibacterial properties
- accelerating the skin healing process.
- Acerola extract is a source of vitamin C and beta-carotene, which strengthens the anti-radical effect of the product, inhibits inflammation, additionally sealing blood vessels and reducing skin redness.
- Bisabolol has soothing properties, thanks to which it strengthens the regenerative potential of the skin. The combination of antioxidant and regenerating ingredients used in the VITAMIN C SHOT serum is highly effective in terms of reducing free oxygen radicals, restoring the skin’s healthy glow and at the same time being an ideal introduction to the second stage of the treatment.
RETINOL SHOT is a mask with retinol with exfoliating properties that stimulates a number of skin repair processes, thus improving its density and elasticity, reducing discoloration and the visibility of fixed wrinkles.
- Flax skin with visible signs of aging
- Blackheads and skin imperfections
- Discoloration and hyperpigmentation
- Lost facial contour
- Deep wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Grey, sallow skin with uneven tone
- Lack of shine and hydration
The set includes
- 2 pcs VITAMIN C SHOT- serum with vitamin C 2ml
- 2 pcs RETINOL SHOT 5ml mask
- It is recommended to repeat the treatment every 4 weeks for 3 sessions.
- Perform a thorough make-up removal of the face, neck and cleavage and thoroughly dry the area to be treated.
- Open the glass vial of VITAMIN C SHOT – vitamin C serum and apply the contents to the area to be treated. The preparation should be gently patted with your fingertips until completely absorbed.
- After absorbing the ampoule with the serum, apply the contents of the RETINOL SHOT sachet to the entire area covered by the treatment. Apply the RETINOL SHOT mask evenly with a thin layer, leaving it on the skin for 4 to 8 hours, then wash it off with lukewarm water. Carefully avoid the eye area and mucous membranes when applying and washing off the preparation. The time of leaving the mask on the skin depends on the condition, thickness and type of the skin, and is determined by the Professional performing the procedure.
- During the treatment and for 4 weeks after its completion, it is important to use SPF 50+ sunscreen during the day to protect the skin from the sun’s rays
- After the treatment, the exfoliating epidermis should not be removed, as the skin undergoes a repair process and must rebuild itself.